- Referenced in 569 articles
- testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection of test ... Matlab tools intended to help developers design, compare and improve new and existing solvers ... these files may be manipulated to provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies are taking advantage ... Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- tools: model building and development tools, and solver engines...
- Referenced in 1429 articles
- techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system ... state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers are significantly faster than...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- fast, light and user-friendly meshing tool with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities. Gmsh ... built around four modules: geometry, mesh, solver and post-processing. The specification of any input...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global ... fast built-in solvers...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- University of Potsdam. The ﬁrst tool, gringo, is a grounder capable of translating logic programs ... clasp, which is a solver. The third tool, clingo, integrates the functionalities of gringo ... clasp, thus, acting as a monolithic solver for user programs. Finally, iclingo extends clingo ... novices to make use of the aforementioned tools. For another, it provides a reference...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for polynomial systems by homotopy continuation. Polynomial systems ... methods among its tools. The outline of one black-box solver is sketched...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- collection of benchmark problems, solvers, and tools we are using for our own SAT related ... provide a uniform test-bed for SAT solvers as well as a site for collecting...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- constraint-based techniques and tools enables the implementation of precise, flexible efficient and extensible scheduling ... ILOG SCHEDULE is based on SOLVER, the generic software tool for object-oriented constraint programming ... result, SCHEDULE users can make use of SOLVER to represent specific constraints, and implement ... expected-that object-oriented constraint programming tools like SCHEDULE will enable the industry to make...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used ... PETSc is a sophisticated set of software tools; as such, for some users it initially...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- describe the open-source tool dReal, an SMT solver for nonlinear formulas over the reals...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- that need further development. Algorithmic and practical tools are emphasized, theoretical considerations are sporadically present ... library packages for interval arithmetic and the solvers for the above mentioned problems in FORTRAN...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver are also provided. PLTMG is provided ... Michael Holst’s OpenGL display tool SG. The X-Windows, MPI, and SG interfaces require...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- QBFLIB is a collection of instances, solvers, and tools related to Quantified Boolean Formula ... empirical characterization of QBF solvers...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- designs, as a core for custom verification tools, as a testbed for formal verification techniques ... connected to the Minisat SAT Solver and/or to the ZChaff SAT Solver. The University...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- paper Structured Markov chains solver: software tools by Bini, Meini, Steffe and Van Houdt (SMCtools...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- book and equips readers with the tools necessary to understand larger and more complex software ... working knowledge required to use sparse solver packages and write code to interface applications...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- solid dynamics and electromagnetics. It includes tools for meshing, notably snappyHexMesh, a parallelised mesher ... library functionality. OpenFOAM includes over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Sundance rapid prototyping tool for parallel PDE optimization. High-performance algorithms for partial differential equation ... modification to the PDE solver. A software tool to enable rapid development of parallel codes ... environment in which a parallel PDE solver is accessed via a high-level problem description...