- Referenced in 415 articles
- analyzing a sparse matrix, computing the numerical factorization, solving a system with the LU factors...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots ... sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- package. ML is designed to solve large sparse linear systems of equations arising primarily from...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue ... banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- updating/downdating a sparse Cholesky factorization, solving linear systems, updating/downdating the solution to the triangular system ... many other sparse matrix functions for both symmetric and unsymmetric matrices. Its supernodal Cholesky factorization...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- solvers use general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others ... systems. The most recent addition is LSODIS, which solves implicit problems with general sparse treatment...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- pARMS: A package for solving general sparse linear systems on parallel computers This paper presents ... pARMS, a package for solving sparse linear systems on parallel platforms. Preconditioners constitute the most...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- direct solution of sparse symmetric linear equations that solves indefinite systems with...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- sparse symmetric positive definite systems. Solving large sparse symmetric positive definite systems of linear equations...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- manipulating sparse matrices and solving sparse linear systems. Get Started with Cusp today...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- collection of FORTRAN subroutines for solving large sparse systems of linear equations and large sparse...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- programs designed for solving general sparse linear systems by using Krylov subspace methods preconditioned ... factorization is performed with a reduced system of smaller size. The multi-level structure ... reduced system) until the last reduced system is small enough to be solved...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- parallel environment for solving banded systems that are either dense or sparse within the band ... original linear system. The interface problem leads to a reduced linear system of much smaller ... system. Three different members of the SPIKE family are described. Each handles the reduced system ... also introduced for solving large banded systems that are sparse within the band...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Fortran codes for solving large, sparse, symmetric positive deﬁnite linear systems. Specifically, LIPSOL constructs ... tasks, LIPSOL also has adequate speed for solving moderately large-scale problems even...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- procedures. It is designed to solve large sparse systems of linear algebraic equations...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Core, Left-Looking Supernodal Sparse Cholesky Factorization. Solves huge systems by storing the Cholesky factors ... Sparse LU with Partial Pivoting Factor and Solve. Can solve huge unsymmetric linear systems. Ordering ... Matrix Input/Output. Routines to read and write sparse matrices using a simple file format with ... During the preconditioning operation, we solve for the Schur complement elements iteratively. Multilevel-Support-Graph...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- software contains some functions and drivers for solving LP problems of the form ... Newton steps on the perturbed optimality system ... matrix A may be either full or sparse; computations are made accordingly. This ... based on either SCILAB or matlab for solving large scale linear programming problems...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- MA32 --A package for solving sparse unsymmetric systems using the frontal method...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- sparse matrix package is a collection of routines for solving the n×n system ... coefficient matrix M is large and sparse. The current release features direct methods based...