- Referenced in 4006 articles
- number of steps needed for ”sorting by list merging”, a well-known algorithm. The entry...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- will offer tens of millions of cleanly sorted images for most of the concepts...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix search...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- three dimensional computational geometry of the sort normally used in computer animation or computer aided...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- which are among the fastest generic-sorting algorithms available, as testified by the choice ... Quicksort as the default sorting algorithm in most programming libraries. Some sorting algorithms are adaptive ... better for inputs, which are nearly sorted, according to some specified measure of presortedness. Quicksort ... comparisons even for sorted inputs. However, in this paper, we demonstrate empirically that the actual...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- specification and proof system based on order sorted equational logic. It has been successfully used...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- three main problematics: choosing, ranking and sorting. The fourth section presents the recent developments...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- computer science, heapsort is a comparison-based sorting algorithm. Heapsort can be thought ... improved selection sort: like selection sort, heapsort divides its input into a sorted ... from it and inserting it into the sorted region. Unlike selection sort, heapsort does ... scan of the unsorted region; rather, heap sort maintains the unsorted region in a heap...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Pareto Genetic Algorithm (NPGA) and a nondominated sorting GA (NSGA). Tests were carried out using...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- combined with the concept of non-dominated sorting. The algorithm’s population evolves...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Unicode, and it is locale-aware for sorting, case-sensitivity, and formatting. It is highly...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- categorical attributes. It uses a novel pre-sorting technique in the tree-growth phase. This ... sorting procedure is integrated with a breadth-first tree growing strategy to enable classification...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- extended TPTP syntax that adds term-dependent sorts and abstract (Fraenkel) terms to the TPTP ... standard TPTP syntax using relativization of sorts and deanonymization of abstract terms. Full Mizar proofs...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- time, by combining geometric properties with certain sorting and updating mechanisms. Both types of depth...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Commutative Groebner Bases and has extensive sorting and display features as well as algorithms...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- data parallel primitives such as scan, sort, and reduce, which can be composed together...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- this system is resolving of multi-criteria sorting problems. System can be used in many...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- containment $(x in y)$, sortedness ($x$ is sorted), and many more. Users can extend Daikon...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- PREFDIS: A multicriteria decision support system for sorting decision problems. This paper, following the methodological ... DIScrimination) multicriteria decision support system to study sorting decision problems. The main characteristic ... develop interactively powerful additive utility models to sort a set of alternatives into ... accurately as possible, based on different sorting techniques. Furthermore, the system provides enriched preference modeling...