- Referenced in 7603 articles
- statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route to participation in that activity...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- over the world as a primary source of machine learning data sets. As an indication...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source, is distributed freely. You can study...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra ... create a viable, free, open-source alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 2019 articles
- files are being used as the common source for both the handbook...
- Referenced in 1192 articles
- distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality of Git as well as adding ... which are commonly used to host open-source software projects. As of April ... making it the largest host of source code in the world. GitHub...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic, open-source SAT solver, developed to help researchers and developers ... this page you will find binaries, sources, documentation and projects related to MiniSat, including...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- related problem) from various sources and of various types. Instances of the following problem classes...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- compatible with the industry MPS format. The source code is suitable for machines with...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- version of the ScaLAPACK Users’ Guide, the source code for the package, testing and timing...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- extra commands. Moreover, there was no cannonical source for QEPCAD distribution or documentation ... internet accessible source at all. This branch of QEPCAD, QEPCAD ”B”, was introduced to address...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- development, with more libraries and standard library source code. The name Borland Pascal is also...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- Manipulation) CFD Toolbox is a free, open source CFD software package produced by OpenCFD...
- Referenced in 349 articles
- structural mechanics and electromagnetic analyses. Material properties, source terms and boundary conditions...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- partial differential equations describing fluid flow. The source code is available free of charge under ... advected/diffused passive tracers Flexible specification of additional source terms Portable parallel support using...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- goal of the CGAL Open Source Project is to provide easy access to efficient...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- users around the world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- computers. The software is very portable. The source, which is available free thru netlib...