- Referenced in 3068 articles
- studying groups and their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- like. Likewise, support for several space dimensions at once is included in a way such ... programs can be written independent of the space dimension without unreasonable penalties on run-time...
- Referenced in 822 articles
- vectors for the desired k-dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- second-order cones, nonnegative orthants and Euclidean spaces; and whose objective function...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces and is now used in realistic applications...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited number of advected/diffused passive...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- alpha =0.8$ the convergent order in space is confirmed and the numerical results with different...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Search Space Contraction in Canonical Labeling of Graphs. The individualization-refinement paradigm for computing ... reducing the size of the associated search space is introduced, and a new tool, named ... huge reduction in the search space, thereby making computation feasible for several classes of graphs...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- extremely raised due to the increasing storage space of these platforms. Therefore, their vulnerability...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- techniques are used for pruning the search space: subsumption, tautology deletion (optionally modulo commutativity), subsumption...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- used in one, two, or three space dimensions, and it is characterized by the following ... defined as a composition of one space dimensional components, one for each coordinate direction ... should be possible to incorporate any one space dimensional method for advancing contact discontinuities. This...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- PROMELA model with the same state space characteristics as the JAVA program. Hence, the JAVA ... must have a finite and tractable state space. The work should be seen ... applicable within NASA’s areas such as space, aviation, and robotics. The work ... multi-threaded operating system for the Deep-Space 1 space craft, and of previous work...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- discuss alternative strategies for constructing accurate RB spaces using greedy algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Navier-Stokes equations in two and three space dimensions. FEATFLOW is part of the TUFES...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- achieve better classifier performance (in ROC space) than only under-sampling the majority class. This ... achieve better classifier performance (in ROC space) than varying the loss ratios in Ripper...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- unstructured meshes in two and three space dimensions as well as a flexible data layout...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Also supports three-dimensional point patterns, and space-time point patterns in any number ... functions, nearest neighbour distance and empty space statistics, Fry plots, pair correlation function, kernel smoothed...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- packing of congruent balls in Euclidean 3-space has density greater than the familiar pyramid...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Elements. The package provides polygonal domains, polynomial spaces, and degrees of freedom as symbolic expressions...