- Referenced in 2 articles
- particles, artificial or natural satellites or space debris. The central body can be either...
- Referenced in 1 article
- turbidity currents. The accommodation space on top of and between debris flow lobes is filled...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MultiPlane: A new framework for drawing graphs in...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Online planning algorithms for POMDPS. Partially Observable Markov...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Iterative methods for image deblurring: A Matlab object...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PaGMO/PyGMO. Parallel Global Multiobjective Optimizer (and its Python...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- A single processor public domain Fortran-77 code...
- Referenced in 1209 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Numerical computation of polynomial zeros by means of...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The Sparse Poisson Intensity Reconstruction ALgorithms (SPIRAL) toolbox...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- XGBoost is an optimized distributed gradient boosting library...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- pykep is a scientific library providing basic tools...