- Referenced in 25 articles
- numerical simulations of dynamic black-hole spacetimes, it is useful to be able to find ... axes) to avoid coordinate singularities, and finite difference the AH equation in the angular coordinates...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Sheep is a computer algebra system for handling...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The Cactus framework and toolkit: Design and applications...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- The EXCALC package is designed for easy use...
- Referenced in 807 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The MATLAB Reservoir Simulation Toolbox is developed by...