- Referenced in 1702 articles
- banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We describe the University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection ... large and actively growing set of sparse matrices that arise in real applications. The Collection ... development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments...
- Referenced in 892 articles
- objectives and problems with very noisy and/or sparse gradients. The hyper-parameters have intuitive interpretations...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- most appropriate for large sparse or structured matrices A where structured means that a matrix...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization is presented that combines a column pre-ordering ... provided for ordering and analyzing a sparse matrix, computing the numerical factorization, solving a system ... factors, transposing and permuting a sparse matrix, and converting between sparse matrix representations.\parThe simple ... user from the details of the complex sparse factorization data structures by returning simple handles...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations ... fast) interval arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function ... include a new basis package (for maintaining sparse LU factors of the basis matrix), automatic...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MTBDDs (multi-terminal BDDs); one based on sparse matrices; and one which combines both symbolic ... sparse matrix methods. PRISM has been successfully used to analyse probabilistic termination, performance, and quality...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- especially in case A and B are sparse and of large size. The Jacobi-Davidson...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- available and that the constraint gradients are sparse. We discuss an SQP algorithm that uses...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least Squares Problems. An iterative method is given ... where the matrix A is large and sparse. The method is based on the bidiagonalization...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- package for computing pseudospectra of dense and sparse matrices. It also provides a graphical interface...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm(S) returns the symmetric reverse Cuthill-McKee ... nonsymmetric S. For a real, symmetric sparse matrix, S, the eigenvalues...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- effective especially in case A is sparse and of large size. The Jacobi-Davidson method...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- meshes, and producing fill reducing orderings for sparse matrices. The algorithms implemented in METIS...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists often encounter problems requiring the solution ... sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires an in-depth knowledge ... theory, algorithms, and data structures found in sparse matrix software libraries. Here, Davis presents ... fundamentals of sparse matrix algorithms to provide the requisite background. The book includes CSparse...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 412 articles
- with a nonsingular and sparse matrix M(t). The programs are developed for MATLAB, which...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 216 articles
- Sparse matrix test problems. We describe the Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection ... standard test matrices for sparse matrix problems. Our test set comprises problems in linear systems ... used as counter-examples to hypotheses in sparse matrix research, to large test cases arising...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- SPARSKIT: A basic toolkit for sparse matrix computations. This paper presents the main features ... tool package for manipulating and working with sparse matrices. One of the goals ... software and data between researchers in sparse matrix computations. Our starting point is the Harwell/Boeing ... performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- packages are those for the solution of sparse linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue...