- Referenced in 169 articles
- solving large-scale nonlinear programs involving sparse nonlinear constraints. The paper will discuss strategic ... implementation of critical components in a GRG code: basis factorizations, search directions, line-searches...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- selected eigenvalues of large sparse symmetric matrices A new software code for computing selected eigenvalues...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- sparse observations of CD4 cell counts and to dense white-matter tract profiles. Code...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- matrix assembly) by automatic code generation. The resultant sparse matrices can be manipulated by MATLAB...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- Algorithm 652, HOMPACK: A suite of codes for globally convergent homotopy algorithms. There are algorithms ... routines are also provided for dense and sparse Jacobian matrices. A high-level driver...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- recursive multilevel method for preconditioning of general sparse linear systems. This strategy is used ... solver (ARMS) that generalize previous authors’ codes BILUM and BILUTM. All these methods are based...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- recovering sparse solutions to an undetermined system of linear equations Ax=b. The algorithm ... solved in the second phase. Our code FPC_AS embeds this basic two-stage algorithm ... decreasing sequence of values to μ. This code exhibits state-of-the-art performance ... speed and its ability to recover sparse signals...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- fast and accurate first-order method for sparse recovery. Accurate signal recovery or image reconstruction ... which $W$ is not diagonal. The code is available online as a free package...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- present an efficient implementation of the Modified SParse Approximate Inverse (MSPAI) preconditioner. MSPAI generalizes ... demanding numerical parts as the code switches to sparse QR decomposition methods wherever profitable...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- standard and convolutional sparse representations. SParse Optimization Research COde ... SPORCO). This library provides functions for sparse coding and dictionary learning, together with miscellaneous support ... image processing with sparse representations. The sparse coding algorithms are based on the ADMM framework...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- LONE code for the sparse control of quantum systems. In many applications with quantum spin ... systems, control functions with a sparse and pulse-shaped structure are often required. These controls ... ability of the LONE code in computing accurate sparse optimal control solutions...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Empirical Bayes approaches to thresholding a possibly sparse sequence” and ”Empirical Bayes selection of wavelet ... author’s attention. The entire MATLAB source code, in compressed zip form, is available...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MA62 ---a frontal code for sparse positive-definite symmetric systems from finite-element applications ... performance of a frontal code for the solution of large sparse symmetric systems of linear ... other positive-definite codes from the Harwell Subroutine Library. Keywords: sparse symmetric linear equations, symmetric...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that compute approximate minimum degree orderings for sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- DSCPACK: Domain-Separator Codes For Solving Sparse Linear Systems. DSCPACK can be used to solve...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- models. In addition, it contains code for creating sparse spatial weight matrices and finding...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- convex quadratic programming problems (QPs). It contains code that can be used ... variety of structured QPs, including general sparse QPs, QPs arising from support vector machines, Huber...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- spatial data sets and currently requires the sparse matrix (spam) package. But spam ... overview. The fields source code is heavily commented and provides useful explanations of numerical details...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ProSper - A Python Library for Probabilistic Sparse Coding with Non-Standard Priors and Superpositions. ProSper ... standard L1 sparse coding. The implemented algorithms are especially well-suited in cases when data ... extendable and it currently includes: Binary Sparse Coding (BSC), Ternary Sparse Coding (TSC), Discrete Sparse ... Magnitude Causes Analysis (MMCA), and Gaussian Sparse Coding (GSC, a recent spike-and-slab sparse...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ones). There are two versions of the code, both of them free of charge ... second version uses the more efficient Sparse Cholesky package developed...