- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...