- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...