- Referenced in 186 articles
- working knowledge required to use sparse solver packages and write code to interface applications ... book also explains how MATLAB performs its sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- solvers use general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others ... LSODIS, which solves implicit problems with general sparse treatment of all matrices involved...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- library of iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed ... automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- package now includes: YALL1 Basic, a solver for sparse reconstruction. YALL1 Group, a solver...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- high-performance serial and parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP ... linear equations whose coefficient matrices are sparse. This high-performance, robust, and easy ... multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver in a message-passing environment, where each...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction: Probing the Pareto frontier for basis pursuit...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general sparse linear systems. The paper describes ... general sparse linear systems. This strategy is used in the new solver (ARMS) that generalize...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 336 articles
- conditions y(t 0 )=y 0 . The solvers for stiff problems allow the more general ... with a nonsingular and sparse matrix M(t). The programs are developed for MATLAB, which...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- easy to use software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations ... shared-memory and distributed-memory multiprocessors. The solver has has been licensed to thousands...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- constructed by embedding a standard sparse linear algebraic equation solver into a suitably modified MEBDF...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- available and that the constraint gradients are sparse. We discuss an SQP algorithm that uses ... that makes use of a semidefinite QP solver. It is based on a limited-memory...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- TAUCS: a library of sparse linear solvers. The current version of the library (1.0) includes ... several times faster than Matlab 6’s sparse Cholesky) but not completely state ... Supernodal Cholesky Factorization. Slower than the multifrontal solver but uses less memory. Drop-Tolerance Incomplete ... multiplication, triangular solvers, matrix reordering. Matrix Input/Output. Routines to read and write sparse matrices using...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- sparse indefinite solver MA27 from the Harwell subroutine library...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- global convergence. The solver runs with a dense or a sparse linear algebra package...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Matrix Equation Sparse Solvers (MESS): A MATLAB Toolbox for the Solution of Sparse Large-Scale ... MATLAB. It is intended for solving large sparse matrix equations. The new version has been ... Matlab releases since 2000. Additionally new solvers for differential Riccati equations extend the functionality...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 907: KLU, A Direct Sparse Solver for Circuit Simulation Problems. KLU is a software ... presented. KLU is the default sparse direct solver in the XyceTMcircuit simulation package developed...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- solvers for a variety of convex models, including in particular those employed in sparse recovery...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for sparse symmetric positive definite systems. Solving large ... block partitioning and scheduling problem for sparse parallel factorization without pivoting is considered. There ... this study: the scalability of the parallel solver, and the compromise between memory overhead...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- direct solvers. Amesos contains two nice sparse solvers: KLU and Paraklete. KLU is serial, while...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- introduced relative to using black-box sparse-direct solvers for the auxiliary problems, and competitive...