- Referenced in 113 articles
- positive definite matrices of the form A or AAT, updating/downdating a sparse Cholesky factorization, solving ... many other sparse matrix functions for both symmetric and unsymmetric matrices. Its supernodal Cholesky factorization ... BLAS. Both real and complex matrices are supported. CHOLMOD is written in ANSI/ISO C, with ... when A is sparse symmetric positive definite, as well as in several other sparse matrix...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- code for the direct solution of sparse unsymmetric linear systems of equations. The new code ... BLAS, treatment of rectangular or rank-deficient matrices, partial factorization, and integrated facilities for iterative...
- Referenced in 1 article
- system of linear equations. Given an unsymmetric square sparse matrix A of order ... parallel direct method based on a sparse multifrontal variant of Gaussian elimination. An initial ordering ... stability. Thus this code performs best on matrices whose pattern is symmetric, or nearly ... sparse matrices or for very unsymmetric and very sparse matrices, other software might be more...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Core Sparse LU with Partial Pivoting Factor and Solve. Can solve huge unsymmetric linear systems ... fill ordering of tree-structured matrices. All of these are symmetric orderings. Matrix Operations. Matrix ... Matrix Input/Output. Routines to read and write sparse matrices using a simple file format with...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- controllable test toolbox for MATLAB. Large, sparse networks that describe complex interactions are a common ... parametrized matrices for testing linear system and eigenvalue solvers. CONTEST (CONtrollable TEST matrices ... undirected graphs; that is, symmetric or unsymmetric matrices with elements equal to zero ... matrices into real-valued coefficient matrices for naturally arising computational tasks that reduce to sparse...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- software package for solving sparse unsymmetric linear systems of equations that arise in circuit simulation ... minimum degree and nested dissection), and Gilbert/Peierls’ sparse left-looking LU factorization algorithm to factorize ... with SuperLU, Sparse 1.3, and UMFPACK on circuit simulation matrices are presented...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- equation can give rise to an unsymmetric and sparse linear system of equations in which ... lower/upper triangular part. In other applications, dense matrices with the same property can arise...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...