- Referenced in 360 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis , Functions for kriging and point pattern analysis...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox. This article presents an overview ... Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis. The Arc_Mat toolbox functionality includes basic ... choropleth mapping; exploratory spatial data analysis that provides exploratory views of spatial data through various...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- Theory and applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis are familiar with Gaussian Markov ... from structural time-series analysis to the analysis of longitudinal and survival data, spatio-temporal ... such widespread use in the field of spatial statistics, it is surprising that there remains ... spatial statistics, as well as quantitative researchers in engineering, epidemiology, image analysis, geography, and ecology...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data ... over 1000 functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- sedaR project is devoted to the analysis of spatial ecological multivariate data. Below ... packages provided by project Spatial ecological data analysis with R: AEM, PCNM, hubbell, mefaspat, metapop...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- SANET toolbox: new methods for network spatial analysis. This paper describes new methods, called network ... used computational methods to facilitate network spatial analysis. Fifth, the paper describes the functions ... software package, called SANET, that perform network spatial methods. Sixth, the paper compares network spatial...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- liveness, and structural properties expressed in the spatial logic for concurrency of Caires and Cardelli ... properties of software systems. However, when the analysis focuses on properties related to resource usage ... topology, it is crucial to reason about spatial properties and structural dynamics. The SLMC ... tool that supports the combined analysis of behavioral and spatial properties of systems. The implementation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- free software package that conducts spatial data analysis, geovisualization, spatial autocorrelation and spatial modeling. OpenGeoDa ... package was initially developed by the Spatial Analysis Laboratory of the University of Illinois ... GeoDa has powerful capabilities to perform spatial analysis, multivariate exploratory data analysis, and global...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- permitting their use in spatial data analysis, including regional aggregation by minimum spanning tree...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Spatial and Space-Time Point Pattern Analysis. Spatial and Space-Time Point Pattern Analysis Functions...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- intended to be a supplement to the Spatial Task View on CRAN. It provides news ... some of the resources for the analysis of spatial data using R, and other associated...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PySAL, an open source library for spatial analysis written in the object oriented language Python ... that were part of the Center for Spatially Integrated Social Sciences Tools Project (Goodchild ... goals to facilitate dissemination of spatial analysis software to social sciences, to develop a library ... spatial data analysis modules, to develop prototypes implementing state of the art methods...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- cross-design data, longitudinal studies, survival analysis and spatial regression...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- smallest enclosing ellipsoid of points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data ... Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- standard likelihood methods is provided. Spatial analysis often involves dealing with large dataset. Therefore even...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- like principal component analysis and correspondence analysis, spatial data analysis methods (using a total variance...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- methods are computer-intensive methods of statistical analysis using simulation to obtain reliable standard errors ... models and nonlinear models, and time series, spatial data and point processes. Chapter 9 describes...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- comprehensive, object-oriented package for the analysis of spatial data. Providing a whole ... analysis tools, S+SPATIALSTATS was created specifically for the exploration and modeling of spatially correlated...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- level MGRIT convergence analysis for linear problems where the spatial discretization matrix can be diagonalized ... then apply this analysis to our two basic model problems, the heat equation ... often the case when the same spatial discretization operator is used on the coarse...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- SPACAR — Computer Program for Dynamic Analysis of Flexible Spatial Mechanisms and Manipulators. In this contribution...