- Referenced in 1 article
- equations of a prismatic and straight spatial beam element are formulated in the framework...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Computer Program for Dynamic Analysis of Flexible Spatial Mechanisms and Manipulators. In this contribution ... program is based on the finite element formulation for multi-degree of freedom mechanisms ... robot in this handbook and a cantilever beam vibrating with large amplitude, are included...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...