- Referenced in 2 articles
- contribution is to leverage the spatial branch-and-bound solver of SCIP inside a nonlinear...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...