- Referenced in 484 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- R package BayesX: R Utilities Accompanying the Software...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Originally the software consisted of 17 Mathematica Packages...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- R package raster: raster: Geographic data analysis and...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- DPpackage: Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- R package sm: Smoothing methods for nonparametric regression...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MapSets: visualizing embedded and clustered graphs. In addition...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- KEGG: Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes. KEGG...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Algorithm AS 136: A K-Means Clustering Algorithm...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The SANET toolbox: new methods for network spatial...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- R package rgbif. A programmatic interface to the...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- R package spBayesSurv. Provides several Bayesian survival models...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- The DAVID Gene Functional Classification Tool: a novel...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- R package FRK. Fixed Rank Kriging is a...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- CropScape: A Web service based application for exploring...