- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- DAAG: Data Analysis And Graphics data and functions...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- R package ICSNP: Tools for Multivariate Nonparametrics , Tools...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Algorithm 611: Subroutines for Unconstrained Minimization Using a...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- R package MNM: Multivariate Nonparametric Methods. An Approach...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- R package Rfit: Rank Estimation for Linear Models...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package coin: Conditional Inference Procedures in a...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- R package ICS: Tools for Exploring Multivariate Data...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- Ox is an object-oriented matrix programming language...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SpatialNP: Multivariate nonparametric methods based on spatial signs...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- R package rrcov: Scalable Robust Estimators with High...