- Referenced in 1453 articles
- DLMF) to provide useful data about special functions for a wide audience. The initial products ... methods of computation, and links to software. Special features of the Web site include...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- real arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration ... calculations with a wide variety of special functions; Dirac matrix calculations of interest to high...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- routines such as random number generators, special functions and least-squares fitting. There are over...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Hermite, Laguerre, Fourier, and sinc interpolants. Auxiliary functions are included for incorporating boundary conditions, performing ... problems arising in the fields of special functions, quantum mechanics, nonlinear waves, and hydrodynamic stability...
- Referenced in 2384 articles
- programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written ... easily modify or extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- focus areas in linear algebra, special functions and statistics...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- library includes over 700 functions permitting users to create specialized codes for TSP-like problems...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- McKinnon gives a family of strictly convex functions in two dimensions ... minimizer for a more specialized class of convex functions in two dimensions...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- functions and log-barrier terms associated with the constraint cones. This includes the special case...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- interesting, because they may have some special biological functions intriguing to investigators in both basic...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- tests and related tools and special functions...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Archimedean copulas. Specifically, providing procedures for computing function values and cube volumes, characteristics such ... also contains related univariate distributions and special functions such as the Sibuya distribution, the polylogarithm...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- switch between devices without writing any special functions. The width and height as well...
Wolfram Functions Site
- Referenced in 23 articles
- also details the interrelationships between the special functions of mathematical physics and the elementary functions ... powerful features of Mathematica. Its built-in functions, symbolic capabilities, high-precision numerics, programmatic file ... knowledge in the field of special functions. Any gaps in the contents indicate areas where...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- SPECFUN -- a portable Fortran package of special function routines and test drivers. SPECFUN ... package containing transportable Fortran special function programs for real arguments and accompanying test drivers. Components...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Special Session on Real-Parameter Optimization. .. In this report, 25 benchmark functions are given...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- with polynomials, power series, matrices and special functions over the real and complex numbers, with...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- floating-point arithmetic. It implements the standard functions from Python’s math and cmath modules ... plus a few nonelementary special functions (gamma, zeta, etc.), and has utilities for arbitrary-precision...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Cephes C and C++ language special functions math library. Cephes Mathematical Library. Latest Linux distribution ... dated 6/4/00. Special functions and other goodies in C, including long double precision routines...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- because they may have some very special biological functions intriguing to investigators in both basic...