- Referenced in 1167 articles
- DLMF) to provide useful data about special functions for a wide audience. The initial products ... methods of computation, and links to software. Special features of the Web site include...
- Referenced in 694 articles
- real arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration ... calculations with a wide variety of special functions; Dirac matrix calculations of interest to high...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Hermite, Laguerre, Fourier, and sinc interpolants. Auxiliary functions are included for incorporating boundary conditions, performing ... problems arising in the fields of special functions, quantum mechanics, nonlinear waves, and hydrodynamic stability...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- routines such as random number generators, special functions and least-squares fitting. There are over...
- Referenced in 2226 articles
- programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written ... easily modify or extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- focus areas in linear algebra, special functions and statistics...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- library includes over 700 functions permitting users to create specialized codes for TSP-like problems...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- McKinnon gives a family of strictly convex functions in two dimensions ... minimizer for a more specialized class of convex functions in two dimensions...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- functions and log-barrier terms associated with the constraint cones. This includes the special case...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- tests and related tools and special functions...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Archimedean copulas. Specifically, providing procedures for computing function values and cube volumes, characteristics such ... also contains related univariate distributions and special functions such as the Sibuya distribution, the polylogarithm...
Wolfram Functions Site
- Referenced in 21 articles
- also details the interrelationships between the special functions of mathematical physics and the elementary functions ... powerful features of Mathematica. Its built-in functions, symbolic capabilities, high-precision numerics, programmatic file ... knowledge in the field of special functions. Any gaps in the contents indicate areas where...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Special Session on Real-Parameter Optimization. .. In this report, 25 benchmark functions are given...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- switch between devices without writing any special functions. The width and height as well...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- SPECFUN -- a portable Fortran package of special function routines and test drivers. SPECFUN ... package containing transportable Fortran special function programs for real arguments and accompanying test drivers. Components...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- floating-point arithmetic. It implements the standard functions from Python’s math and cmath modules ... plus a few nonelementary special functions (gamma, zeta, etc.), and has utilities for arbitrary-precision...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Cephes C and C++ language special functions math library. Cephes Mathematical Library. Latest Linux distribution ... dated 6/4/00. Special functions and other goodies in C, including long double precision routines...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- formalism. Grammatical Framework (GF) is a special-purpose functional language for defining grammars. It uses...
- Referenced in 1414 articles
- general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices ... many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- interesting, because they may have some special biological functions intriguing to investigators in both basic...