- Referenced in 14 articles
- Relativistic Adaptive Mesh Refinement Hydrodynamics Code. We have developed a new computer code ... solve the conservative equations of special relativistic hydrodynamics (SRHD) using adaptive mesh refinement...
- Referenced in 1 article
- described by either Newtonian or special relativistic (magneto)hydrodynamics, but its versatile design easily extends...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Three-dimensional MHD high-resolution computations with CWENO...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 956 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- HARM: A Numerical Scheme for General Relativistic Magnetohydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The CESE solver is a compressible flow solver...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- PLUTO is a freely-distributed software for the...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- GADGET: a code for collisionless and gasdynamical cosmological...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 2183 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...