- Referenced in 624 articles
- verification system: that is, a specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- depth introduction to the specification language $Z$. It is primarily directed to the user ... adquate for promoting a discipline of formal specification and reasoning? Another disappointment is that...
- Referenced in 670 articles
- performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming ... language, which can be regarded as an equational logic sublanguage. Besides supporting equational specification...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- Language (JML) is a behavioral interface specification language that can be used to specify ... approach of Eiffel and the model-based specification approach ... Larch family of interface specification languages, with some elements of the refinement calculus...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- specification language developed by CoFI is called Casl: the Common Algebraic Specification Language. Its main...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS is a specification language that has been...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy and Misra ... programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY-based...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- style of specification. Each specification has components written in two languages ... language that is designed for a specific programming language and another language that is independent ... precise about communication when the interface specification language reflects the programming language. Each interface language ... specify interfaces between programs in different languages. Interface specifications rely on definitions from auxiliary specifications...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language, and it generates a program model ... specification in the input language of one of several existing model-checking tools (including Spin...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- through a versatile high level interpreted user language with a powerful debugger supporting the creation ... installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Processing”. Linked lists are one of Lisp language’s major data structures, and Lisp source ... syntax or even new domain-specific languages embedded in Lisp. The interchangeability of code...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Unified form language: a domain-specific language for weak formulations of partial differential equations ... Language (UFL), which is a domain-specific language for representing weak formulations of partial differential...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- program verification. It provides a rich language for specification and programming, called WhyML, and relies ... WhyML is also used as an intermediate language for the verification of C, Java...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- multi-paradigm visual programming or executable specification language, which has a well-defined static type ... check the static semantics of a specification. This paper presents the integration of static ... integrity constraints to the language which allow to check a specification’s semantics at runtime...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- high-level agents attitudes. In particular, specification languages based on epistemic logic , or logics ... protocols, web-services, etc. For example, security specifications involving anonymity  are known...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- many programming languages and for many platforms and operating systems. For more specific product information...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- high level language inspired from CSP and specifications are a set of formulas...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- AsmL is an industrial-strength executable specification language. It can be used at any stage ... Word for literate specifications. AsmL is the Abstract State Machine Language. The FSE group ... develops AsmL. It is an executable specification language based on the theory of Abstract State ... Word for literate specifications. It is fully interoperable with other .NET languages. AsmL generates...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- tool incorporating various provers and different specification languages, thus providing a tool for heterogeneous specifications...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- imperative object-based language with built-in specification constructs. The Dafny static program verifier ... functional correctness of programs.The Dafny programming language is designed to support the static verification ... allocation, and inductive datatypes, and builds in specification constructs. The specifications include pre- and postconditions ... termination metrics. To further support specifications, the language also offers updatable ghost variables, recursive functions...