- Referenced in 1 article
- JavaCOP framework also includes a dataflow analysis API in order to support type systems which ... which helps users gain confidence in the correctness of their pluggable type systems. We demonstrate ... specific ones, such as a checker for conformance to a library’s usage rules...
- Referenced in 1828 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- SLAM is a project for checking that software...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Why3 is a platform for deductive program verification...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Caduceus used to be a verification tool for...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Extended static checking. This paper provides an overview...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Cpachecker with sequential combination of explicit-state analysis...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Ufo: A Framework for Abstraction- and Interpolation-Based...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- CBMC is a Bounded Model Checker for ANSI...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- SATABS: SAT-based predicate abstraction for ANSI-C...
- Referenced in 1618 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- DDVerify is tool for checking Linux device drivers...