- Referenced in 282 articles
- specification language $Z$. It is primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with ... adquate for promoting a discipline of formal specification and reasoning? Another disappointment is that...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Input/Output interfaces (MIOs) is a new specification theory for systems communicating via inputs and outputs ... automata and interface automata, two dominant specification theories for component-based design. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- simple type theory with partial functions and subtypes. Mathematical specification and inference are performed relative...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- particular specific L-functions and their sources. L-functions are ubiquitous in number theory...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- executable specification language based on the theory of Abstract State Machines, invented by Yuri Gurevich ... uses XML and Word for literate specifications. It is fully interoperable with other .NET languages...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- aqueous model, and the SIT (Specific ion Interaction Theory) aqueous model. Using any of these...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- Theory and Algorithms. We study the problem of recovering the phase from magnitude measurements; specifically ... terms of computational and data resources. In theory, a variation on this scheme leads...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- QDES is a linear control system design specification compiler and solver, originally released ... ISBN 0-13-538687-X describes the theory behind QDES...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- providing learned clauses that encode theory-specific lemmas, as it searches for a counterexample ... long-standing open mathematical conjectures from graph theory regarding properties of hypercubes: the first conjecture...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- higher-order power of its underlying type theories, and the support of specifying new inductive ... formalization of mathematical problems and program specification and development...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- provide the operations required from specification theories as well as some additional support such...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- verification. It provides a rich language for specification and programming, called WhyML, and relies ... comes with a standard library of logical theories (integer and real arithmetic, Boolean operations, sets...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- theory in practice. With the help of software, more specifically R codes, values at ungauged ... monitoring sites are selected. The mathematical theory for the suggested methods is explained...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- fluid-specific correlations, an ECS method, or in some cases the friction theory method...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- difficult and expensive. By exploiting the underlying theories of abstract interpretation and data flow analysis ... best of both worlds, specification languages based on the clean theory of abstract interpretation...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Common Representation Language 2. It is a specification language that can be used to specify ... successor to µCRL. Extensive theory is available for verifying processes manually. A major part...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- OpenSMT has been specifically designed to be easily extended with new theory-solvers, in order...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- interaction partner. Specifically, trust is calculated using probability theory taking account of past interactions between...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- First Order Logic (FOL) with Bayesian probability theory. MEBN extends ordinary Bayesian networks to allow ... form highly complex situation-specific Bayesian networks. A MEBN theory (MTheory) implicitly represents a joint...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- allows developing mathematical theories and to prove specifications of programs. The theories are built from...