- Referenced in 58 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...