- Referenced in 1463 articles
- optimization is still very active and substantial speed-ups can be expected in the future...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- average velocity for the middle wave speed. They are quite robust and efficient but somewhat...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- rapid prototyping and model development, while its speed and control options make it an especially...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- major features of Ox are its speed, extensive library, and well-designed syntax, which leads...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- AUSM II: AUSM + -up for all speeds. We present ideas and procedure to extend ... family schemes to solve flows at all speed regimes. To achieve this, we first focus...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- small operands and for huge operands. The speed is achieved by using fullwords ... CPUs, and by a general emphasis on speed. The first GMP release was made...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- several stringent statistical tests, including diehard. Its speed is comparable to other modern generators...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- licenses worldwide. LS-DYNA affords increased computation speed thereby improving scalability. The developer...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- that runs at approximately three times the speed of the original. In addition, a method ... PSIBLAST) program runs at approximately the same speed per iteration as gapped BLAST...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- solution technology ideal for static and low-speed dynamic events where highly accurate stress solutions ... implicit solution technique, such as static, low-speed dynamic, or steady-state transport analyses; while ... those portions of the analysis where high-speed, nonlinear, transient response dominates the solution...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- routines to ensure the accu- racy and speed of computation and give peace of mind...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- entire problem fitting into high speed cache. On the EPFL IBM Blue Gene, almost linear ... time of 1.3 seconds. The potential for speed-ups of several orders of magnitude makes...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- SURF: Speeded Up Robust Features. In this paper, we present a novel scale- and rotation ... interest point detector and descriptor, coined SURF (Speeded Up Robust Features). It approximates or even...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- offers no accuracy guarantees, its simplicity and speed are very appealing in practice. By augmenting ... show that our augmentation improves both the speed and the accuracy of k-means, often...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- devices. OpenCL (Open Computing Language) greatly improves speed and responsiveness for a wide spectrum...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- features reasonably short, easily created keys, high speed, and low memory requirements. NTRU encryption...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- model test problems in terms of the speed of convergence, costs of every iteration...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- that aims towards a good balance between speed and ease of use. Integer, floating point ... language of choice (due to speed and/or integration capabilities), rather than another language. The RcppArmadillo...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Twofish, Camellia offers at least comparable encryption speed in software and hardware. An optimized implementation ... second, which is much faster than the speed of an optimized DES implementation. In addition...