- Referenced in 14 articles
- amplicons, we experimentally validated 1960 novel intergenic splice junctions with an 80–90% success rate ... code. STAR is free open source software distributed under GPLv3 license and can be downloaded...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- program that generates information on composition and distribution of putative Quadruplex forming G-Rich Sequences ... sequences, including that are alternatively processed (alternatively spliced or alternatively polyadenylated). QGRS Mapper is based ... QGRS Mapper features visual comparison of QGRS distribution patterns among all the alternative RNA products...
- Referenced in 1 article
- attractive toolbox to carefully unravel alternative splicing outcomes and recently, fast and accurate methods ... statistical framework based on the Dirichlet-multinomial distribution that can discover changes in isoform usage...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- COFFIN: Computational Framework for Linear SVMs In a...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Bioconductor/R package gcrma: Background Adjustment Using Sequence Information...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...