- Referenced in 697 articles
- semiparametric regression is based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model in this...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... multivariate settings number far less. Smoothing spline ANOVA models are a versatile family of smoothing...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- equations currently studied, mainly based on B-splines and non-uniform rational B-splines (NURBS...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- package of Fortran subroutines for calculating smoothing splines for various kinds of data and geometries...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- function fitting with an emphasis on splines, spatial data and spatial statistics. The major methods ... include cubic, and thin plate splines, Kriging and compact covariances for large data sets ... splines and Kriging methods are supporting by functions that can determine the smoothing parameter (nugget...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- standard models such as ARMA and cubic spline models in state space form. Basic functions...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- appropriate ways. NURBS- (Non-Uniform Rational B-spline) based isogeometric analysis (IGA) applied to complex...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Simultaneous confidence bands for penalized spline estimators. In this article, we construct simultaneous confidence bands ... smooth curve using penalized spline estimators. We consider three types of estimation methods ... using the mixed-model framework with the spline coefficients as random effects ... that the mixed-model formulation of penalized splines can help obtain, at least approximately, confidence...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- discretization module and the adaptive spline module, based on hierarchical splines of arbitrary dimension...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- routines for function approximation using polynomial, splines and other functional families, a set of numerical...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- attempt to bring the problem of constrained spline smoothing to the foreground and describe ... details of a constrained B-spline smoothing (COBS) algorithm that is being made available ... smooth function into the space of B-splines provides a monotone smoother that is flexible...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- designed as a supplement to the book ”Spline Functions: Computational Methods” by Larry L. Schumaker ... book for carrying out various computations with splines. The package deals with computational methods ... splines defined on intervals, rectangular partitions, planar triangulations, and triangulations on the sphere. The focus ... numerical solution of boundary-value problems using splines. However, it is expected that the library...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- nonparametric regression with multivariate adaptive regression splines supported by continuous optimization Regression analysis ... modelling relationships between variables. Multivariate adaptive regression splines (MARS) especially is very useful for high...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- function order (piecewise linear, higher order B-splines, Loop subdivision, etc.). The(un-)reﬁnement algorithms...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Spline Toolbox. This toolbox contains MATLAB® versions of the essential programs of the B-spline ... package (extended to handle also vector-valued splines) as described in A Practical Guide ... Splines, (Applied Math. Sciences Vol. 27, Springer Verlag, New York (1978), xxiv + 392p; revised edition...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- models such as wavelets, kernel machines, smoothing splines, multiclass logistic models...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- form surfacing with linearly trimmed bicubic B-splines Unrestricted control polyhedra facilitate modeling free-form ... four-sided linearly trimmed bicubic B-splines and untrimmed biquadratic B-splines. The routine ... polyhedron in the manner traditional tensor-product splines follow the outline of their rectilinear control...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 893: TSPACK: tension spline package for curve design and data fitting. TSPACK ... curve-fitting package based on exponential tension splines with automatic selection of tension factors ... where possible, and extensions, including a B-spline representation, designed to facilitate curve design...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- field; vertical interpolation performed using conservative parabolic splines; and higher-order, quasi-monotone advection algorithms...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Fortran subroutines for B-nets of box splines on three- and four- directional meshes ... compute the B-nets of bivariate box splines on a three-or four-directional mesh...