- Referenced in 83 articles
- Keccak is a family of sponge functions. The sponge function is a generalization ... perform quasi all symmetric cryptographic functions, from hashing to pseudo-random number generation to authenticated ... file section. As primitive used in the sponge construction, the Keccak instances call ... iteration of a simple round function, similar to a block cipher without a key schedule...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- design philosophy for lightweight hash functions, based on the sponge construction in order to minimize ... lightest secure ciphers), we present the hash function family Quark, composed of three instances ... Quark, and s-Quark. As a sponge construction, Quark can be used for message authentication ... compares well to previous tentative lightweight hash functions. For example, our lightest instance u-Quark...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Keccak team. This includes the Keccak sponge function family and closely related variants, such...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- proposes spongent – a family of lightweight hash functions with hash sizes of 88 (for preimage ... bits based on a sponge construction instantiated with a present-type permutation, following the hermetic ... sponge strategy. Its smallest implementations in ASIC require ... security levels attained, it is the hash function with the smallest footprint in hardware published...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- rather than conventional S-Boxes. These novel functions have surprising properties; many exhibit inherent feeble ... Cryptographic Sponge Permutation based on a single 5×1-bit Boolean function. This simple nonlinear ... expanded into an efficient 256-bit mixing function. In addition to flexible tradeoffs in hardware ... cache side channel attacks. Our construction supports sponge-based authenticated encryption, hashing, and PRF/PRNG modes...
- Referenced in 1 article
- between different cancers, and a minority of sponge lncRNA-mRNA regulatory relationships conserved (appearing ... influence the cancerous state in cancers. Functional enrichment and survival analysis indicate that the identified...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- HemeLB: A high performance parallel lattice-Boltzmann code...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- X-FCSR -- a new software oriented stream cipher...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- CLEFIA is an efficient, highly secure block cipher...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- A universally composable secure channel based on the...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- TRIVIUM is a hardware oriented synchronous stream cipher...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...