- Referenced in 1 article
- multiplicity-free permutation modules of the sporadic simple groups and their cyclic and bicyclic extensions...
- Referenced in 2398 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2356 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4699 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- STAR/MPI: Binding a parallel library to interacitve symbolic...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Parallel GAP: Mature interactive parallel computing. Parallel GAP...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- QUOTPIC is an X-Windows program for plotting...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- GRAPE is a GAP package for computing with...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CAS; Design and use of a system for...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- GAP package orb. The orb package is about...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The Design Package for GAP. DESIGN is a...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- GAP package CTblLib: The GAP Character Table Library...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GAP package AtlasRep: A GAP Interface to the...