- Referenced in 6 articles
- introduced and examples given. A number of statistical tests are performed on the example datasets ... drawn from diverse disciplines including sports statistics, the sociology of climate change, and psephology...
- Referenced in 1 article
- automated event detection have focused only on statistical and syntactical features in data and lacked ... social media data sets which represent the sports and political domain and also compared...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- PackLib 2 : an integrated library of multi-dimensional...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...