- Referenced in 16 articles
- matrices arising from the standard square lid-driven cavity problem...
- Referenced in 1 article
- given target salt concentration. GIBS uses a cavity-bias algorithm to achieve high sampling acceptance ... using hard-sphere, L-J and attractive square-well potentials; and, solvent-solvent interactions...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...