- Referenced in 630 articles
- infeasible primal-dual predictor-corrector path-following method, with either ... Various techniques to improve the efficiency and stability of the algorithm are incorporated. For example ... semideﬁnite cones are calculated via the Lanczos method. Numerical experiments show that this general purpose...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- finite element method for the computations. Without proper numerical stabilization, computation of coupled fluid mechanics ... computational challenges, we propose a stabilized finite element method based on the streamline-upwind/Petrov-Galerkin ... techniques. To demonstrate the effectiveness of the stabilized formulation, we present test computations with...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- package fpc: Flexible procedures for clustering. Various methods for clustering and cluster validation. Fixed point ... corrected Rand index. Cluster-wise cluster stability assessment. Methods for estimation of the number ... prediction strength, Fang and Wang’s bootstrap stability. Gaussian/multinomial mixture fitting for mixed continuous/categorical variables ... DBSCAN clustering. Interface functions for many clustering methods implemented in R, including estimating the number...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- combining the predictor-corrector approach with the method of lines, the algorithm is designed ... corresponding stability condition is got. The effectiveness of this numerical algorithm is evaluated by comparing...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 225 articles
- equations by the spectral collocation (i.e., pseudospectral) method is presented. It includes functions for computing ... functions, quantum mechanics, nonlinear waves, and hydrodynamic stability...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- matrix are studied. The basis of these method forms various investigations of the BiCG part ... BiCG residue and for improving the numerical stability. Both parts are studied in detail...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- SERK2v2: A new second-order stabilized explicit Runge-Kutta method for stiff problems. Traditionally, explicit ... ODEs with very large dimension. Stabilized Runge-Kutta methods (also called Runge-Kutta-Chebyshev methods ... Runge-Kutta methods are explicit methods with extended stability domains, usually along the negative real ... stages and good stability properties. These methods are efficient numerical integrators of very stiff ODEs...
MR and LTV Synthesis Tools
- Referenced in 34 articles
- discrete-time LTV systems using LMI synthesis methods System type conversion (i.e. multi-rate ... truncation LTV stability and stabilizability through eigenvalue and LMI solution methods Discrete system data structure...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- numerical method is discussed with particular emphasis on critical issues leading to numerical stability ... some neoclassical effects. The time advance method used in XTOR is unconditionally stable for linear ... nonlinear stability criteria. The robustness of the method is illustrated by some numerically difficult simulations ... like geometry about its nonlinear stability threshold...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Implicit and implicit-explicit strong stability preserving Runge-Kutta methods with high linear order. Strong ... search for high order strong stability preserving time-stepping methods with high order and large ... also find implicit methods with large linear stability regions that pair with known explicit...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- make use of recently developed on-shell methods for evaluating coefficients of loop integrals, introducing ... means of improving efficiency and numerical stability. We illustrate the numerical stability of our approach...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- centroids, ...), and bootstrap methods for the analysis of cluster stability...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- propose a multistep method whose region of absolute stability is larger than those...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- details on these methods see Stabilization and Scalable Block Preconditioning for the Navier-Stokes Equations...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- very efficient for specific problems. Stabilized explicit Runge-Kutta methods (SERK ... class of explicit methods with extended stability domains along the negative real axis ... evaluate the function $s$ times, but the stability region is $O(s^2)$. Hence ... method of lines (MOL) discretizations of parabolic multi-dimensional PDEs. Additionally, the stability domain...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- TIGRESS: Trustful Inference of Gene REgulation using Stability Selection. BACKGROUND: Inferring the structure of gene ... popular feature selection method, least angle regression (LARS) combined with stability selection, for that purpose ... stability selection, which improves the performance of feature selection with LARS. The resulting method, which ... REgulation with Stability Selection), was ranked among the top GRN inference methods in the DREAM5...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- stiff stochastic differential equations (SDEs). These methods, called S-ROCK (for stochastic orthogonal Runge-Kutta ... strong order 1 and possess large stability domains in the mean-square sense. For mean ... much more efficient than the standard explicit methods proposed so far for stochastic problems...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- potential flow, hydrodynamic stability, vortex motion, boundary layers, finite difference methods, boundary element methods, turbulence...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- from BLAS and LAPACK libraries, SLICOT provides methods for the design and analysis of control ... error or warning indicator; 3. numerical stability and accuracy: the results are as good ... evaluation of the performance of a method as well as the implementation with respect...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- code are studied. A stabilization method for the explicit algorithm, for regions of near zero...