- Referenced in 458 articles
- both. The nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods are employed throughout. Features include...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Programming (ASP) implementation based on the stable model semantics of normal logic programs. The basic ... logic program such that the answer sets (stable models) of the program correspond...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- Contrary to previous findings, the solution remains stable, even if no local preconditioning matrix...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- demonstrate that our noise-aware algorithms are stable in the sense that the reconstruction degrades...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- function (cdf), and quantiles for a general stable distribution. These routines are based ... formulas in ”Numerical calculation of stable densities and distribution functions”, J. P. Nolan, Commun. Statist ... Mallows and Stuck’s algorithm to generate stable random variates. It also performs maximum likelihood ... estimation of stable parameters and some exploratory data analysis techniques for assessing...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- wide range of conditions, including both stable species and compounds which are difficult or impossible...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- most efficient and stable software packages for solving SDPs based on the primal-dual interior...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- specified period, bifurcation diagrams, the search for stable and unstable manifolds, the calculation of dimensions...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- larger community, in the form of stable implementations of complete and well-documented programming languages...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- select at each step the most efficient stable formula and the most efficient time-step...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Code to calculate the properties of a stable massive particle in a generic model. First ... compute the relic density of a stable massive particle, the code also computes the rates...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- GaussQR: Stable Gaussian computation. Welcome to the GaussQR software website, developed both to facilitate experimentation...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- based on an innovative fast and stable numerical algorithm -- named the FEAST algorithm -- which deviates...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- More Distinctive Representation for Local Image Descriptors Stable local feature detection and representation...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- other hand, is an established and stable, stand-alone version of the software, which will...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- solver handling disjunctive logic programs under the stable model semantics. WASP implements techniques originally introduced ... based on atom support, and techniques for stable model checking. Concerning the branching heuristics, WASP...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- place algorithm, but it is not a stable sort. Heapsort was invented...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- emcee: The MCMC Hammer. We introduce a stable, well tested Python implementation of the affine...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- theoretical structure that allows for efficient and stable algorithms for obtaining a few required eigenpairs...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- which calculates the relic density of a stable massive particle in an arbitrary model...