- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A new trust region technique for the maximum...