- Referenced in 2889 articles
- mathematical functions. The National Institute of Standards and Technology is preparing a Digital Library...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- management and has a large and comprehensive standard library. Python interpreters are available for installation...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- serial) computers. PETSc uses the MPI standard for all message-passing communication. PETSc includes...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including e.g. Buchberger’s algorithm and Mora...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- constraints and objective functions using intuitive and standard MATLAB code. Automatic categorization of problems...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional programming language, with non-strict semantics...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number of standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- suitable for large scale problems. For many standard problems, a matrix factorization is not required...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- applied statisticians. WinBUGS can use either a standard ’point-and-click’ windows interface for controlling...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- broad range of interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- multivariate (interval) polynomials rigorous real interval standard functions (fast, very accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex ... interval standard functions (fast, rigorous, but not necessarily sharp inclusions) rigorous input/output (outer and inner...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- provides the tools to implement many standard and modern statistical methods made possible...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- problems provided are written in so-called Standard Input Format (SIF). A decoder to convert...
- Referenced in 577 articles
- Spalart-Allmaras Turbulence Model: ”Standard” Spalart-Allmaras One-Equation Model (SA). The following equations represents...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Kahan. It is analytically equivalent to the standard method of conjugate gradients, but possesses more ... criteria are derived, along with estimates of standard errors for x and the condition number...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- post-processing) runs in parallel as standard, enabling users to take full advantage of computer...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- level sets, vector level sets or a standard method; standard and enriched approximations are independent...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- professional software development, with more libraries and standard library source code. The name Borland Pascal ... Pascal programming language, significantly different from Standard Pascal. Borland has released three old versions...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- HyTech generates a diagnostic error trace. The standard reference to the HyTech algorithm ... standard reference to the HyTech tool...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- statistical analysis using simulation to obtain reliable standard errors, confidence intervals, and other measures...