- Referenced in 39 articles
- tabular representations, including state transition diagrams, flow charts, state transition tables, and truth tables...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- variety of graphical views, e.g., state diagrams, activity charts, time-line displays, and statistics. Moreover...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- since Timed State Transition Diagrams and State Chart Diagrams share great similarity, an interface...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- kinds of ways. SimplexNumerica can create etailed charts, graphs and all kinds of visual utilities ... state-of-the-art UI which offers guidelines with Ribbonbars , context dialogs and interactive diagrams...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- The HiVy toolset provides model checking for statecharts...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...