- Referenced in 33 articles
- logical behavior, both explicit and symbolic state-space generation techniques, as well as symbolic...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- also be used to visualize traces generated by the model-checker. Since version ... symbolic state-space. Since version 3.2 it can also check liveness properties. Generation of diagnostic...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- state-space on which discrete abstractions are computed. The tool generates a controller...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- LibBi is a software package for state-space modelling and Bayesian inference on modern computer ... specific language for model specification, then optimises, generates, compiles and runs code for the given ... work serves as an introduction to state-space models and the specialised methods developed...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- storing (encodings of) states during a state-space exploration. In the quest for fast ... dealing with randomly generated binary strings as well as for state-space exploration...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- main approaches to handle large state-spaces. The first approach exploits modularity in order ... decision diagram, to symbolically represent the reachable states. Models in Supremica may be simulated ... environment. It is also possible to generate code that implements the behavior of the model...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- state-space representation for irregularly observed time series data generated from a latent continuous-time...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...