- Referenced in 3 articles
- Motivation: Dynamic Bayesian networks (DBN) are widely applied in modeling various biological networks including ... hard nature of learning static Bayesian network structure, most methods for learning DBN also employ...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Banjo: Bayesian Network Inference with Java Objects. Banjo is a software application ... framework for structure learning of static and dynamic Bayesian networks, developed under the direction...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Bayesian networks. The article also presents an evaluation based on using static analysis and hybrid ... collection approaches. In addition, the article compares Bayesian networks with respect to several state...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- functions one can use to build basic static & dynamic probabilistic models. Current PMT provides support ... winner takes all), based on the Bayesian network equivalence of the model. Model parameters...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...