- Referenced in 1 article
- static security checkers. The key idea is to apply statistical learning to the warnings output ... analysis based on user feedback on a small set of warnings. This leads...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...