- Referenced in 423 articles
- commercially available collection of numerical and statistical algorithms in the world. With over...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- protein comparisons, a variety of definitional, algorithmic and statistical refinements described here permits the execution...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- available software for such algorithms. Here, we introduce a statistical software package, spBayes, built upon ... statistical computing platform that implements a generalized template encompassing a wide variety of Gaussian spatial ... multivariate point-referenced data. We discuss the algorithms behind our package and illustrate...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- application to evaluating segmentation algorithms and measuring ecological statistics...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Statistical algorithms for models in state space using SsfPack 2. 2. The authors discuss ... document the algorithms of SsfPack 2.2. SsfPack is a suite of C routines for carrying ... computations involving the statistical analysis of univariate and multivariate models in state space form...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- algorithm can be extended to the computation of depth contours and bivariate sign test statistics...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- also shown to be good. An algorithm is also given that checks the primitivity ... portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard. Its speed is comparable ... merits are due to the efficient algorithms that are unique to polynomial calculations over...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- type distribution via the EM algorithm, Scand. J. Statist...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- GMRFs in complex hierarchical models, in which statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain ... computational aspects, construct fast and reliable algorithms for MCMC inference, and provide an online ... ideal tool for researchers and students in statistics, particularly biostatistics and spatial statistics, as well...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- privacy: the SuLQ framework. We consider a statistical database in which a trusted administrator introduces ... component analysis, k means clustering, the Perceptron Algorithm, the ID3 algorithm ... apparently!) all algorithms that operate in the in the statistical query learning model...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides researchers with a flexible tool to analyze ... wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that has an easy...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- tuning and understanding simulation and optimization algorithms. Model-based investigations are common approaches in simulation ... strong need for sound statistical analysis of simulation and optimization algorithms. spot includes methods...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Optimization. QUESO is a collection of statistical algorithms and programming constructs supporting research into...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- efficient algorithms for ICA (independent component analysis) employing HOS (higher order statistics), BSS (blind source...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments ... quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- python module that implements Bayesian statistical models and fitting algorithms, including Markov chain Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- intended to replace flexible statistical programming systems such as Matlab, Splus or R. Tetrad ... suite of principled search (”exploration,” ”discovery”) algorithms it provides--for example its ability to search...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- state-of-the-art message-passing algorithms and statistical routines for performing Bayesian inference...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- general, and boosting algorithms in particular, BART is defined by a statistical model: a prior...