- Referenced in 8728 articles
- linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques ... vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route...
- Referenced in 1513 articles
- Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system of software products provided by SAS Institute...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch and automated...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- powerful environment for statistical and graphical analysis of data. It provides the tools to implement...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- wide range of statistical analyses, including analysis of variance, regression, categorical data analysis, multivariate analysis...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis are familiar with Gaussian Markov Random Fields ... analysis of longitudinal and survival data, spatio-temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics ... epidemiology, image analysis, geography, and ecology, introducing them to this powerful statistical inference method...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult...
- Referenced in 668 articles
- interesting examples for statistics courses on subjects like multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- flexible software for the Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 812 articles
- complete, integrated statistical package that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- extensible statistical computing environment for data analysis, statistical instruction and research, with an emphasis...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets and scripts for Time Series Analysis...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood , survival analysis: descriptive statistics, two-sample tests, parametric accelerated failure...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- integrated statistical package for estimation and analysis of linear and nonlinear models, with cross section ... field of econometric and statistical analysis and has provided many recent innovations including cutting edge ... techniques in panel data analysis, frontier and efficiency estimation and discrete choice modeling. The collection ... data is without parallel in any other statistical software package available anywhere. Recognized for years...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- strong need for sound statistical analysis of simulation and optimization algorithms. spot includes methods...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- System for data manipulation and general statistical analysis, then employ SAS/IML software’s interactive matrix...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- predict the error statistics forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- carrying out computations involving the statistical analysis of univariate and multivariate models in state space ... relevant to many areas of econometrics and statistics. Some Gaussian illustrations are given...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- package statnet: Software tools for the Statistical Analysis of Network Data. An integrated...