- Referenced in 615 articles
- implement many standard and modern statistical methods made possible by the widespread availability of workstations...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- explanations of the theory underlying the statistical methods and material on statistical modelling...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- skew-t family, and provide related statistical methods for data fitting and diagnostics...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- with robust methods. This includes regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics where ... cover the book ”Robust Statistics, Theory and Methods” by Maronna, Martin and Yohai; Wiley...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- Hinkley. Bootstrap methods are computer-intensive methods of statistical analysis using simulation to obtain reliable ... date coverage of bootstrap methods with numerous applied examples, together with the basic theory without...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- ecology, introducing them to this powerful statistical inference method...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- statistics (hence the logo). (Some methods from frequentist statistics, such as cross validation, are also...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- provide sophisticated methods in a friendly interface requiring very little statistical sophistication of the user...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- obtaining, A C++ implementation of statistical methods in A. Ronald Gallant’s, ”Nonlinear Statistical Models ... dynamic systems, possibly in implicit form, generalized method-of-moments estimates, GMM option...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- modular software in which each statistical method (symbolic objects data base, distance matrix for symbolic ... analysis, principal component analysis, histograms and elementary statistics, segmentation tree for stratified data, decision tree ... like a chain with links the statistical methods. The top icon represents the symbolic data ... chaining gathers a set of symbolic statistical methods applied to a specified SODAS file...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- distributions, and even in cases where such methods return accurate answers they are still unsatisfactory ... present a principled statistical framework for discerning and quantifying power-law behavior in empirical data ... fitting methods with goodness-of-fit tests based on the Kolmogorov - Smirnov (KS) statistic ... previous approaches. We also apply the proposed methods to twenty-four real-world data sets...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- both classical techniques and novel methods based on statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics, interactive display ... signals, quantitative evaluation and comparison of analysis methods, and analysis of nonequilibrium and nonstationary processes...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- comparisons, a variety of definitional, algorithmic and statistical refinements described here permits the execution time ... original. In addition, a method is introduced for automatically combining statistically significant alignments produced...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- assimilation method. It applies an ensemble of model states to represent the error statistics...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Inference of large phylogenetic trees with statistical methods is computationally intensive. We recently introduced simple ... demonstrated that RAxML outperforms the currently fastest statistical phylogeny programs (MrBayes, PHYML) in terms...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- those who are new to statistical methods, such as students Getting Started With ... allows these users to focus on statistical methods rather than on remembering and generating...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- with the method of L-moments. Hosking (J. R. Statist. Soc. B, 1990) and Hosking ... facilitate the use of L-moment-based methods...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- backgrounds in mathematical statistics and a predisposition against likelihood-based methods stemming from prior exposure ... primarily due to the emphasis on statistical computing. This is facilitated by our R package ... bayesm, which provides efficient implementation of advanced methods and models...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- package WRS2. A collection of robust statistical methods based on Wilcox’ WRS functions. It implements...