- Referenced in 21 articles
- some general mathematical properties of separoids and related axiom systems, as well as connections with ... formalisms for representing uncertainty in Probability, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, and other fields...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 397 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The integration of distributed, heterogeneous databases, such as...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A logic system that integrates First Order Logic...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...