- Referenced in 408 articles
- model states to represent the error statistics of the model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations ... predict the error statistics forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- contains explanations of the theory underlying the statistical methods and material on statistical modelling ... even in the case of advanced statistical notions. The book is intended as a text ... honest course in probability and statistics. Finally, let us note that the book includes some...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- such algorithms. Here, we introduce a statistical software package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- plotted. Animation scripts, Poincare maps, and statistical measures are among its many features...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- Bootstrap methods are computer-intensive methods of statistical analysis using simulation to obtain reliable standard...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- largest commercially available collection of numerical and statistical algorithms in the world. With over...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- repeatability of testing, and the production of statistically significant results. The TPTP is such...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- software for the Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard. Its speed is comparable...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides researchers with a flexible tool to analyze...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Fahrmeir: Data from the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, first edition ... Data and functions for the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, version...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- skew-t family, and provide related statistical methods for data fitting and diagnostics...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- present a principled statistical framework for discerning and quantifying power-law behavior in empirical data ... tests based on the Kolmogorov - Smirnov (KS) statistic and likelihood ratios. We evaluate the effectiveness...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- support Venables and Ripley, ’Modern Applied Statistics with S’ (4th edition...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite a few. In addition...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- comparisons, a variety of definitional, algorithmic and statistical refinements described here permits the execution time ... method is introduced for automatically combining statistically significant alignments produced by BLAST into a position...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- throughput genomic data. Bioconductor uses the R statistical programming language, and is open source...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- package CircStats: Circular Statistics, from ”Topics in circular Statistics” (2001). Circular Statistics, from ”Topics ... circular Statistics” (2001) S. Rao Jammalamadaka and A. SenGupta, World Scientific...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- package circular: Circular Statistics. Circular Statistics, from ”Topics in circular Statistics” (2001) S. Rao Jammalamadaka...