- Referenced in 4 articles
- quality of resulting meshes. Steady-state single-phase flow simulations are performed to validate...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1227 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...