- Referenced in 644 articles
- algorithm are incorporated. For example, step-lengths associated with semideﬁnite cones are calculated...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- evaluated by numerical differences using step-lengths which iteratively are optimized to get maximum accuracy...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SDPHA: A MATLAB implementation of homogeneous interior-point...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- SDPpack is our package of Matlab files designed...
- Referenced in 701 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SERK2v2: A new second-order stabilized explicit Runge...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- SERK2v3: Solving mildly stiff nonlinear partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists...