- Referenced in 5 articles
- modern programming language PySP: Generic solvers for stochastic programming problems COLIN: Scripts that simplify ... optimizers and black-box applications SUCASA: Customize MIP solvers to expose model structure...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- solve multi-stage LP, MIP, QCP, NLP and MINLP stochastic programming models. For details about...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- We describe FATCOP 2.0, a new parallel mixed...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PICO: An object-oriented framework for parallel branch...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- UG - Ubiquity Generator framework: UG is a generic...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- ZIMPL: Zuse Institut Mathematical Programming Language. Zimpl is...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...