- Referenced in 5 articles
- analysis of Infectious Diseases using Stochastic Epidemic Models. The package consists of two independent tools ... disease surveillance data: 1. Stochastic Susceptible-Exposed-Infectious-Recovered (SEIR) models are treated...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- R package deSolve: General solvers for initial value...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 753 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- R package ergm: Fit, Simulate and Diagnose Exponential...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- diffEq: Functions from the book Solving Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- The t-walk is a ”A General Purpose...