- Referenced in 4 articles
- tool to simulate timed discrete, continuous and hybrid Petri nets. It has been developed ... defined in Matlab, such as optimization routines, stochastic functions, matrices and arrays, etc. The tool...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- This paper describes TimeNET (Timed Net Evaluation Tool...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- This paper presents Web Service Analysis Tool (WSAT...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- SIMSCRIPT. A simulation programming language. SIMSCRIPT is a...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- DSSZ-MC -- a tool for symbolic analysis of...