- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- DSSZ-MC -- a tool for symbolic analysis of...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Performance Evaluation for Parallel Systems(PEPS). PEPS is...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...